We're excited to have the team join us on our Mount Goddard route. This is our most physically demanding route, designed to stretch the imagination and determination of experienced backpackers to reach new heights. You'll hike 50 miles, with more than 10 miles off-trail, crossing two ~12,000’ passes, over 6 days, to summit Mt. Goddard – one of the burliest, intimidating and inspiring mountains in the Sierra. Mt. Goddard is a massive, imposing mountain located in one of the most remote sections in Kings Canyon National Park. See our Mount Goddard trek page for more details.
- Guided 5 night, 50 mile trek to Kings Canyon National Park and Mt. Goddard
- Personalized pack-check prior to departure
- All meals and snacks while in the back-country
- Group gear and equipment
- Backpack, tent, sleeping bag and pad if needed
- Post-hike shower
- Facilitate carpool transportation to/from Northern California and Clovis/Fresno
What’s not included
- Meals in the front-country, including while in Shaver Lake, CA
- Personal items
How it works
A $450 deposit per person is required with balance due 60 days prior to the event. Maximum group size of 12, including two guides. An additional 5% charge will be applied when your reservation is made to offset new fees mandated by the U.S. Forest Service and National Park Service.Gear Checklist
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Joining a TSX experience is easy. Don’t own a backpack or tent? Not a problem. We provide backpacks, tents and sleeping pads for those who need them, at no additional charge. We also take care of all group items like pots, stoves, food, food storage, water filters, first aid and more. Your guides will do the cooking and dishes. Just show up with your boots and personal items, ready to hike!