PRIVATE | 15-75 MILES | CUSTOMIZED
ALL LOCATIONS AVAILABLE
Whatever your life needs more of, you can find it here. An adventure to reconnect with friends; a family vacation off the grid; a getaway with fresh air, good food and exhilaration away from crowds; a life-changing experience. From corporate teambuilding to family reunions to off the grid bachelorette parties, we can create custom private experiences to meet your group goal.
(price reflects deposit payment only)
Contact us to book a multi-night, private TSX Challenge experiences in Grand Canyon National Park, the Lost Coast, John Muir Wilderness, Kings Canyon National Park, or Sequoia National Park, including to the summit of Mt. Whitney. Custom dates are available for departure from March through November. Groups size may range from 4 to 10 participants. Routes may include any of our TSX Challenge experiences, modified versions or special request destinations within each park. All ages and experience levels welcome, but you must be motivated! Advance registration of at least 4 months is highly recommended as start dates become limited due to permit availability.
- Old and new friends, reconnecting off the grid
- Families who enjoy traveling or adventuring together
- Guys or gals trip, reconnecting off the grid
- Groups of dads and daughters, or mothers and sons (or vice versa)
- Families with younger children, looking for an outdoor adventure
- Guided multi-night trek through selected backcountry
- Orientation and personalized pack-check prior to departure
- All meals and snacks while in the back-country and in transit
- Group gear and equipment
- Backpack, tent, sleeping bag and pad if needed
- Inspiration for a lifetime
- Transportation to and from meetup locations, dependent on selected route
We only deliver the best experiences in the Sierra and Grand Canyon. All routes and destinations within Grand Canyon National Park, John Muir Wilderness, Kings Canyon National Park, Sequoia National Park, Kanab Creek Wilderness, and the King Range are eligible for TSX Pod experiences. We’ll consult with you to deliver the experience you’re looking for, be it duration, days, distance or location goal.
How it works
A $500 deposit per person is required with balance due 60 days prior to the event. An additional 5% charge will be applied when your reservation is made to offset fees mandated by the U.S. Forest Service and National Park Service. Listed pricing reflects deposit only. Contact us for custom pricing.
We’re proudly local! Read about our TSX Pod experience in the news.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Don’t own a backpack, tent or sleeping bag? We provide all major gear for those who request it at no additional charge. We also take care of all group items like stoves, food, water filters, first aid and more. Your guides will do the cooking and dishes. Just show up with your personal items ready to hike!
Download Our Official Gear Checklist!
Stay connected to TSX and download your gear checklist now: