Whatever your life needs more of, you can find it here. An adventure to reconnect with friends; a family vacation off the grid; a getaway with fresh air, good food and exhilaration away from crowds; a life-changing experience. Pull your Pod together and let us help you create a private group, family or youth trek experience customized just for you.
We are now booking multi-night, private TSX Challenge experiences in Grand Canyon National Park, John Muir Wilderness, Kings Canyon National Park, and Sequoia National Park, including to the summit of Mt. Whitney. Custom dates are available for departure from March through November. Groups size may range from 4 to 10 participants. Routes may include any of our TSX Challenge experiences, modified versions or special request destinations within each park. All ages and experience levels welcome, but you must be motivated! Advance registration of at least 4 months is highly recommended as start dates become limited due to permit availability.
- Old and new friends, reconnecting off the grid
- Families who enjoy traveling or adventuring together
- Guys or gals trip, reconnecting off the grid
- Groups of dads and daughters, or mothers and sons (or vice versa)
- Families with younger children, looking for an outdoor adventure
- Guided multi-night trek through selected backcountry
- Orientation and personalized pack-check prior to departure
- All meals and snacks while in the back-country and in transit
- Group gear and equipment
- Backpack, tent, sleeping bag and pad if needed
- Inspiration for a lifetime
- Transportation to and from meetup locations, dependent on selected route (Shaver Lake, CA; Flagstaff, AZ; Bay Area, CA; Clovis, CA)
Eligible Routes and Locations
We only deliver the best experiences in the Sierra and Grand Canyon. All routes and destinations within Grand Canyon National Park, John Muir Wilderness, Kings Canyon National Park, and Sequoia National Park are eligible for TSX Pod experiences. We suggest starting with our named Hell For Sure Challenge, Mt. Goddard, Grand Canyon Challenge or Trans-Sierra Xtreme Challenge routes for the absolute best experience in each location that we operate. We’ll consult with you to deliver the experience you’re looking for, be it duration, days, distance or location goal.
How It Works
A $450 deposit per person is required with balance due 60 days prior to the event. An additional 5% charge will be applied when your reservation is made to offset fees mandated by the U.S. Forest Service and National Park Service. Book with confidence! TSX Pod experiences are eligible for our amended COVID-19 cancellation policy.
We’re proudly local! Read about our TSX Pod experience in the news.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Joining a TSX experience is easy. Don’t own a backpack or tent? Not a problem. We provide backpacks, tents and sleeping pads for those who need them, at no additional charge. We also take care of all group items like pots, stoves, food, food storage, water filters, first aid and more. Your guides will do the cooking and dishes. Just show up with your boots and personal items, ready to hike!