FROM:$4,940 – $13,200
Whatever your life needs more of, you can find it here. An adventure to reconnect with friends; a family vacation off the grid; a get away with fresh air, good food, exhilaration away from crowds; a life-changing experience. Pull your Pod together and create a private group, family or youth trek experience with TSX in 2021.
We are now booking multi-night, private TSX Challenge experiences in Grand Canyon National Park, John Muir Wilderness, Kings Canyon National Park, and Sequoia National Park, including to the summit of Mt. Whitney. Custom dates are available for departure from March through November 2021. Groups size may range from 4 to 10 participants. Routes may include any of our TSX Challenge experiences, or modified versions. All ages and experience levels welcome, but you must be motivated! Private Group Pod dates are limited due to permit availability.
Book by November 1st to secure your 2021 permit date.
- Old and new friends, reconnecting off the grid
- Families who enjoy traveling or adventuring together
- Guys or gals trip, reconnecting off the grid
- Groups of dads and daughters, or mothers and sons (or vice versa)
- Families with younger children, looking for an outdoor adventure
- Guided multi-night trek through selected backcountry
- Orientation and personalized pack-check prior to departure
- All meals and snacks while in the back-country and in transit
- Group gear and equipment
- Backpack, tent, sleeping bag and pad if needed
- Inspiration for a lifetime
- Transportation to and from meetup locations, dependent on selected route (Shaver Lake, CA; Flagstaff, AZ; Bay Area, CA; Clovis, CA)
Eligible Routes and Locations
We only deliver the best experiences in the Sierra and Grand Canyon, and suggest all private Pods begin with our named Hell For Sure Challenge, Mt. Goddard, Grand Canyon Challenge or Trans-Sierra Xtreme Challenge experiences. From there, we’ll consult with you to deliver the experience you’re looking for, be it duration, days, distance or location goal.
How it works
Please contact us to confirm your date and availability before making your online reservation. A deposit of 40% is required at the time of registration with balance due 60 days prior to the event. Space is extremely limited. Minimum group size of 4 plus one guide. Maximum group size of 10, plus two guides. An additional 5% charge will be applied when your reservation is made to offset new fees mandated by the U.S. Forest Service and National Park Service. This trip will be eligible for our amended COVID-19 cancellation policy.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Joining a TSX experience is easy. Don’t own a backpack or tent? Not a problem. We provide backpacks, tents and sleeping pads for those who need them, at no additional charge. We also take care of all group items like pots, stoves, food, food storage, water filters, first aid and more. Your guides will do the cooking and dishes. Just show up with your boots and personal items, ready to hike!
Grand Canyon National Park, John Muir Wilderness, Kings Canyon National Park, Mt. Whitney, Sequoia National Park
4 people, 5 people, 6 people, 7 people, 10 people
|NUMBER OF DAYS||
4 Days, 5 Days, 6 Days